Contact Us Today!
|Monday||8:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
We accept the following
Call Wasatch Orthodontics and Laser Dentistry for the best deal in town!
About Wasatch Orthodontics and Laser Dentistry
At Wasatch Orthodontics and Laser Dentistry, we are always at the forefront of the latest research in dentistry and use the most up-to-date methods
and technology to help our patients' achieve their desired smiles. In addition to orthodontic and restorative services, our staff is also trained to perform
a wide variety of cosmetic procedures such as veneers and teeth whitening.
We are dedicated to providing the highest standard of quality in all dental procedures to ensure our clients' complete satisfaction. Using state-of-the-art dental technology, we help patients improve their smiles every day, and we want to do the same for you.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call us today.
Providing consistent, quality dental care with leading edge technology is our goal. We believe in taking the time to get the job done right the first time. We care enough to provide the very best for our patients. Most people appreciate a higher standard.
- We are pleased to provide the following:
- Lower dose digital x-rays
- Lower dose 3-D cone beam x-ray scans
- Laser caries detection
- Ultra sonic teeth cleaning
- Piezoelectric tooth preparation
- Microscope enhanced dental surgery & tooth restoration
- Special Licensing for oral sedation dentistry
- Leading edge cosmetic dentistry
- Laughing gas available
- Dental Air Abrasion
- Pellevé Facial Asthetics
- "No Shots, No Drills, No Kidding" Laser Preparation of Unfilled Teeth
- High-tech Periodontal Plastic Surgery
- Laser Endodontics "PIPS" Technique
- We offer five different laser wavelengths to cover the entire spectrum of laser dentistry:
- Low level lasers for biostimulation
- 980 diode laser for soft tissue treatment and surgery
- 1040 diode laser for soft tissue surgery and biostimulation
- Erbium laser for hard tissue preparation, surgery and endo treatment
- Nd YAG laser for periodontal surgery and biostimulation